What are the procedures for admission?
All prospective residents will undertake a full assessment and means testing where all aspects can be discussed in detail in complete confidence.
- What are the visiting policies?
- We have open visiting in all our homes, but we would request that you observe the needs of all patients and observe the health and safety procedures when entering and leaving the home.
- Is Day Care available?
Day Care is available, weekly or daily charge applies.
- How much will I have to pay?
- Costs and charges vary according to needs and requirements. Full details will be given on request and discussed before arrangements are made to enter the home. Please also visit our ‘Financial Advice’ section of the website.
- Is a full laundry service available?
- Yes, however a charge applies for dry cleaning.
- Are pets allowed?
Unfortunately no, but they are very welcome to visit under supervision.
- What if I have a complaint?
- We take all complaints and concerns raised with us very seriously. We view most complaints positively as many of our improvements made are as a direct result from listening to our patients and families. Each home has a formal complaints procedure and is explained fully on admission.