If you are interested in the role you can apply via the link at the bottom of this job post. Alternatively, you can download, print, and leave your application into one of our 7 nursing homes.
Rate of Pay- £16.77 standard rate, £20.96 weekend and overtime rate. Other benefits: UNUM payment protection, Westfield Health Cover and paid E learning training.
- To deliver exceptional Nursing care to residents in our Homes
- To lead a team of Care Assistants working together to ensure exceptional care is delivered.
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate all forms of resident and patient care.
- Ensure that all residents receive the care identified in the care plans.
- To give any medication as prescribed, with proper monitoring adhered to. Ensure that the medication/s are properly taken, and monitor for any normal, positive or negative effects of the drug/s.
- To ensure the safety and control of all stock drugs and prevention of overstocking or out of date drugs.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- To liaise with residents, staff, GPs, and other multi-disciplinary team members to promote quality care.
- Engage fully when required to do so in the reception, discharge and aftercare of residents.
TO APPLY CLICK THE LINK BELOW