- Clareview Nursing Home currently require a Kitchen Assistant for two 10-hour shifts per week with opportunity for overtime. The rate of pay is £8.91 per hour.
- Glenkeen currently require an Assistant Cook for four 9-hour shifts per week. The rate of pay is £9.10 per hour.
- Drummaul House currently require a Head Cook for full time hours. The rate of pay is £10 per hour.
- Assist in the serving of meals.
- Prepare vegetables and peel potatoes
- Preparation of meals as required by Cook
- Setting tables for meals
- Setting up tea trolley/trays as required
- Clean the dinning room giving care and attention and detail
- Participate in Staff and Client meetings as required.
- Completes daily menu choices.
- Record meals on Menu Board
Training & Development:
- Maintain and improve professional knowledge and competence.
- Attend mandatory training days/courses, on or off site, as and when required.
Health & Safety;
12. Wash up after meals. Ensure all crockery and equipment is cleaned and stored appropriately, and that the overall cleaning of the kitchen area (and, where appropriate, the dining areas) is carried out effectively.
13. Ensure statutory Health and Safety standards in the kitchen and dining areas.
14. Report immediately to the Home Manager, or Person in Charge, any illness of an infectious nature or accident incurred by a Client, colleague, self or another.
15. Understand, and ensure the implementation of, the Health and Safety policy, and Emergency and Fire procedures.
16. Report to the Home Manager, or the Handyperson, any faulty appliances, damaged furniture,
equipment or any potential hazard.