All mileage paid.
Rate of pay- *rates of pay for 2021/2022 are currently being discussed and have not yet been released*
- To enable and /or assist individuals to remain in the community, to be supported and maintained safely in their own homes and thereby enhance the quality of life
- Encouraging your service user’s individuality and helping your service user to maintain relationships with neighbours and their local area
- To visit nominated Service Users, at times directed by the care coordinator and management.
- Carry out tasks whilst respecting the privacy, dignity and values of all users, irrespective of severity of disability or personal circumstances.
- Personal Care (only where it is specified on the care plan and subject to appropriate review)
- Assist Service user’s in/out of bed, chairs, etc, using agreed procedures.
- Assist Service Users in all aspects of personal hygiene and personal care i.e. washing, shaving, showering, accessing toilet facilities etc.
- Managing medication, when approved and according to directions in the care plan.
Though experience would be advantageous, it is not necessary as all training will be provided.
MUST HOLD A FULL VALID DRIVING LICENSE AND HAVE USE OF OWN VEHICLE
If you are interested in the role you can download an application form from the link below. Alternatively, you can contact Lisa at email@example.com
To apply- Click Here