New Year new challenge, is that how you feel?
If so Hutchinson Care Homes Ltd are seeking to recruit a Head Housekeeper for Massereene Manor in Antrim.
To lead, manage and supervise the domestic and laundry staff team to ensure Massereene Manor achieves an industry leading standard in services provision. To provide a high standard of cleaning and laundry within the home by maintaining an efficient, cost effective, clean, hygienic working environment.
The post holder must maintain standards as required in adherence to Hutchinson Care Homes’ policies and procedures.
A brief outline of the main duties are:
- Prepare duty rotas
- Implement & maintain cleaning schedules & budgets
- Recruiting housekeeping and laundry staff
- Staff induction and training
- Supervision of housekeeping and laundry staff
- Managing infection control
- Cleanliness of Massereene Manor
- Ordering & maintaining housekeeping and laundry consumables
- Experience carrying out a housekeeping, cleaning role in reasonably sized Company setting
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English
- Experience supervising a team
- Understanding about infection control, health and safety and COSHH guidelines and practical experience managing the same in the workplace
- Excellent people management skills proven experience in leading, coaching, motivating and training others
- Proven ability in prioritising and meeting deadlines in a busy environment
- Proven ability working unsupervised and meeting high standards of work
- Can demonstrate flexibility to meet the needs of the Home
- Previous experience working in a Care Home Setting
- NVQ in Hospitality Management
If this rewarding Role within the Company appeals to you please complete our online application form and submit it today.