We currently have Care Assitant positions in the following homes
- Massereene Manor- Days & Nights
- Glenkeen House- Days
- Drummaul House- Days & Twilight
If you are interested in the role you can download an application form at the bottom of this job post and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing which home/town you would prefer. Alternatively, you can print out your application and leave it into one of our 7 nursing homes.
Rate of Pay- £9.00 (£8.72 until completion of satisfactory probationary period)
Experience would be desirable but not necessary as full training will be given.
- To meet the personal needs of residents and patients whilst respecting the dignity of the individual and promote independence.
- To assist in ensuring that a home-like atmosphere and environment is maintained.
- Assist residents and patients who need help with washing, bathing, washing hair, shaving, dressing, undressing and toileting.
- Help residents and patients with mobility problems and other physical disabilities such as incontinence; help in the care and use of aids and personal equipment.
- Issue and collect commodes/urinals and report any abnormality.
- Assist in the positioning and moving of residents and patients.
- If asked to do so assist a nurse with the administration of medication.
- Help in the promotion of mental and physical activity of residents and patients through talking to them, sharing with them in activities such as reading, writing, and recreations.
- Serve residents and patient’s meals when required.
For full job description, click the link below
To apply, click the link below