We currently have Care Assistant positions in the following homes;
- Clonlee Private Nursing Home- Days and Nights
- Drummaul House- Days and Nights
- Glenkeen House- Days and Nights
- Clareview House- Nights
If you are interested in the role you can apply via the link at the bottom of this job post. Alternatively, you can download, print, and leave your application into one of our 7 nursing homes.
Rate of Pay- £10.20
Experience would be desirable but not necessary as full training will be given.
- To meet the personal needs of residents and patients whilst respecting the dignity of the individual and promote independence.
- To assist in ensuring that a home-like atmosphere and environment is maintained.
- Assist residents and patients who need help with washing, bathing, washing hair, shaving, dressing, undressing and toileting.
- Help residents and patients with mobility problems and other physical disabilities such as incontinence; help in the care and use of aids and personal equipment.
- Issue and collect commodes/urinals and report any abnormality.
- Assist in the positioning and moving of residents and patients.
- If asked to do so assist a nurse with the administration of medication.
- Help in the promotion of mental and physical activity of residents and patients through talking to them, sharing with them in activities such as reading, writing, and recreations.
- Serve residents and patient’s meals when required.
To apply, click the link below