Hutchinson at Home ~ Support When You Need It Most
At Hutchinson At Home we pride ourselves on discreetly helping clients continue to enjoy the comfort, privacy and independence of their own home.
We understand that it is not always easy to ask for help. Sometimes there comes a time when even everyday tasks are simply too difficult to manage making it difficult to cope. When that time comes Hutchinson At Home will be there to provide the peace of mind you need and the dignity, choice and professional support you need.
Our service is totally flexible and is tailored to suit your needs. We can support you in getting your day started, whether it’s preparing your breakfast or assisting you getting out of bed or to get showered and dressed. And at the end of your day we can assist you get settled and comfortable for the night too.
We can pop out to do your grocery shopping, prepare your meals and generally lend a helping hand to support you, and ensure you enjoy the best quality of life. If you are coming out of hospital, we can be there to lend a hand with your daily routine while you recover. We can even support you with exercises from the physiotherapist towards getting you back on your feet again, back to independence.
If you are a carer for your partner or parent, rest assured you can count on us to be there when you have to go out somewhere or have a much needed break. As well as offering home care we offer a Support & Companionship Scheme. This scheme allows family members to take a break from caring, safe in the knowledge that their loved ones are being cared for by our friendly and well-trained members of staff.
Our Support and Companionship Scheme offers:
- Total flexibility tailored to suit your needs.
- Assisted shopping trips for that extra pair of hands.
- Visits to places of interest including relaxing walks.
- Help around the home and garden.
- Companionship with visiting our local Dementia Friendly Garden Centre for morning coffee, lunch or afternoon tea or simply to pick up garden plants and accessories.
- Assistance with modern day communication such as Skype, social media or just use of a mobile phone to keep in contact with loved ones.
To find out more about our At Home Care Services or to discuss your support needs for a family member or friend, please contact our Home Care Service Manager, Lisa Gifford on 028 9448 7779 extension 208 or email email@example.com